HP Copper Spark Plug
HP Copper Spark Plug; 1 Piece C-Cut Design; 9/16 in. Hex Size; 1.04 in. Reach; Resistor; Tapered Seat Type; 1.25mm Thread Pitch; 12mm Pitch Size; 1 Range Colder Than Stock; Each;
- Assembly Method: Tapered
- Gap Size: N/A
- Hex Size: 0.5625 in.
- Package Quantity: 1
- Projected Tip: Yes
- Reach: 1.040 in.
- Resistor: Yes
- Seat Type: Tapered
- Thread Pitch: 1.25mm
- Thread Size: 12mm
- Torque Capacity: 7 ft/lbs. - 11 ft/lbs.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Copper Core Is A Better Conductor Than Iridium Or Platinum Plugs
- Copper Dissipates Heat Much Better Than Other Materials
- C-Cut Design Un-Shrouds The Spark Kernel For A Better Burn
- Unlike Iridium Or Platinum Plugs; The Accel Hp Plugs Are Gapable
- Machine Rolled Threads For Precise Thread Engagement
- One Step Colder Than Stock
- On The Street Or Strip Accel Hp Copper Core Spark Plugs Deliver!
Made with a Copper Core Which is a Better Conductor than Platinum and Iridium. Delivers a Stronger Spark Especially in High Performance Application Where High Combustion Pressures Are Present. Copper is Much Better at Dissipating Heat Than Other Materials Which Lessons the Chance of a Misfire. Gapable Allowing You to Open the Gap Exposing a Larger Flame Kernel or Close it if Needed For High Boost Applications. All ACCEL HP Spark Plugs Have Machine Rolled Threads Allowing For a More Precise Thread Engagement and Torque Retention.
For more than 40 years, ACCEL has been a leader in performance fuel and ignition systems, proving itself on the racetracks and drag strips of the world - and on the street. With an ever-expanding line of SuperCoils and all the spark plug wires, tune-up kits, and fuel injectors hot rodders have trusted and relied on for years, ACCEL is constantly developing innovative new products designed to push power, speed, and performance to match advancements in automotive technology. Now part of Holley Performance, ACCEL offers a comprehensive selection of performance products, including coils, digital fuel injection systems, fuel injectors, distributors, caps, rotors, ignition wires, spark plugs.