Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Sport-Comp Mechanical Metric Oil Temperature Gauge
Sport-Comp Mechanical Metric Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; Black Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Mechanical; 60-140 Degree C;
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Black
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Measurement: Euro Metric
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: 60-140 C
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Movement Provides Accuracy And Durability
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Utilizing AutoMeter's ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.