Exhaust Pressure Gauge
Ultra-Lite Mechanical Exhaust Pressure Gauge
Ultra-Lite Mechanical Exhaust Pressure Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; Silver Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Mechanical; 0-100 PSI;
- Bezel Color: Brushed Aluminum
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Silver
- Gauge Type: Exhaust Pressure
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. 10 ft. Nylon Tubing; 1/8 in. NPT Compression Fittings
- Incl. 6 ft. Copper Tubing; 1/8 in. NPT Compression Fittings
- Incl. 1/8 in. To 1/4 in. NPT Adapter Fitting
- Direct Vehicle Exhaust Connection To Instrument
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
One of the most requested line additions in AutoMeter history, this Mechanical Exhaust Pressure Gauge has been engineered to the highest standards of accuracy and durability. Precisely monitor your exhaust backpressure to maximize power and efficiency and ensure turbo longevity. Also ideal for cam tuning, a simple 1/8" NPT connection is all you need for installation. An install kit with 1/4" copper tubing is included and an optional particulate filter is also available for enhanced gauge lifespan. For operator safety, these gauges are not recommended for installation inside the cabin of a vehicle.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.