Carbon Fiber Electric Fuel Level Gauge
Carbon Fiber Electric Fuel Level Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; Carbon Fiber Dial Face; Silver Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Electric Air-Core; 73 Empty /10 Ohms Full [NON-LINEAR];
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric
- Face Color: Carbon Fiber
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Type: Fuel Level
- Illuminated: Yes
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Liquid Filled: No
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Yellow and White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Silver
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Simple Three Wire Installation
- Works Where Copper/Stainless Steel Tubing Will Not
- Ultimate High Performance Dial Face Look
- Precision Movement And Extreme Accuracy
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Traditional Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Perimeter Of Dial
- Works w/Most Pre-1989 fits Ford And fits Chrysler; Pre-1987 fits Mustang
- 12 And 16 Volt Compatible
- Incl. Bulb; Socket Assembly; Red/Green Bulb Covers
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation I
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60's to mid 90's), 0-30 ohm (early fits GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90's fits Ford and fits Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model fits Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.