Fuel Pressure Isolator
Fuel Pressure Isolator Kit
Fuel Pressure Isolator Kit; Red Anodized Aluminum; For 15 PSI Gauges; Incl. -4 AN Fittings;
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Illuminated: Yes
- Liquid Filled: No
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Not For Use With Alcohol/Nitromethane/Diesel Fuels
- Includes -4AN Male Fitting Connections
- Aluminum Construction
- Red Anodized Finish
- Includes Mounting Bracket And Hardware
This AutoMeter Low Pressure Fuel Isolator is required when running a carbureted engine with a mechanical fuel pressure gauge mounted in the vehicles interior. This isolator assembly mounts between the gauge and the fuel pressure port on your regulator or carb feed line and translates fuel pressure readings to the gauge keeping flammable materials out of the passenger compartment. This red anodized aluminum version from AutoMeter is safe for competition use, NHRA approved, and includes fittings to connect to -4AN braided stainless lines as well as a handy mounting bracket for installation.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.