Fuel Pressure Gauge
Phantom Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge
Phantom Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge; 2-5/8 in.; White Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White Incandescent Lighting; Mechanical; 0-15 PSI; w/o Isolator;
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Attachment Method: Panel
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Bulb and Socket Number: 3220
- Bulb Technology: Incandescent
- Electric Or Mechanical: Mechanical
- Face Color: White
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Type: Fuel Pressure
- Illuminated: Yes
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Light Covers Number: 3244/3215
- Lighting Color: White Incandescent
- Lighting Type: Incandescent
- Liquid Filled: No
- Measurement: US
- Mounting Bracket Number: 3245
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.875 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Pressure: 0-15 PSI
- Size: 2.625 in.
- Sweep: Full
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Incandescent Lighting Illuminates Around Perimeter Of Dial
- Mechanical Instruments Provide Unmatched Accuracy
- No Electrical System Required For Gauge Operation
- Incl. Bulb/Socket Assembly/Red And Green Bulb Covers
- Threaded For -4AN; Allows For Easy Installation to Fuel System
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter's Mechanical Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, a simple -4an connection makes installation easy. Don't take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you've ever bought. For the safety of the operator, it is not recommended that Fuel Pressure gauge are installed inside the cabin of the vehicle. Optional fuel isolators are available for both carbureted and fuel injected applications.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.