Water Temperature Gauge
Cobalt Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge
Cobalt Mechanical Water Temperature Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; Black Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; Blue LED Lighting; Mechanical; 120-240 Degree F;
- Adapters Included: Yes
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: Black
- Font Color: White
- Gauge Type: Water Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Blue
- Lighting Type: LED
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Movement Type: Mechanical
- Number Color: White
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Temperature: 120-240 F
- Voltage: 12 V
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Advanced Blue LED Lighting
- Striking New Look
- Safeguard Against Dangerous Conditions
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Mechanical Movement Provides Trusted Accuracy
- No Electrical System Required
- Incl. 1/2 in. NPT Adapter
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Installation Instructions
Engines don't like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter's advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6' capillary tube and 1/2" NPT mounting nut are included.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.