Air/Fuel Ratio Gauge
NV Wide Band Air Fuel Ratio Kit
NV Wide Band Air Fuel Ratio Kit; 2-1/16 in.; White Dial Face; Green LCD/Red Yellow Green Segments Digital LED; Digital; 6:1-20:1 AFR;
- Bezel Color: Bright Anodized
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Face Color: White
- Gauge Type: Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio (AFR)
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: Green LCD/Red Yellow Green Segments
- Lighting Type: Digital LED
- Movement Type: Digital
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: N/A
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Incl. .1 AFR Resolution Bosch LSU4.2 Sensor
- Incl. 8 ft. Wiring Harness
- Incl. 304 Stainless Steel Weld-In Bung
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- User-Programmable Range For Rich/Stoic/Lean
- Peak Recall Memory
- 10:1-20:1 AFR Range For Gasoline Applications
- User Programmable Warning Function
Knowing the exact air/fuel mixture running through your engine is the most important factor to extracting the highest levels of performance and durability. Not all wideband gauges are created equal. AutoMeter utilizes an advanced calibration method that automatically calibrates your gauge on every startup to assure you of the highest degree of accuracy over the entire lifespan of your sensor (no free air calibration is ever necessary). Compatible with nearly all fuel types, the AutoMeter Pro Wideband has a configurable display to pinpoint the exact range you want to keep an eye on. An advanced peak recall function and lean warning system make sure you're safely making power, whether on the track or on the street. An automatically dimming display tailors light output for any condition. Data logging output is included for one wire or two wire systems in both lambda or AFR. Our specially designed O2 sensor and wiring harness are included for ease of installation. Quite simply, there isn't a more accurate or easy to live with wideband gauge available on the market.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.