Phantom II Electric Fuel Level Gauge
Phantom II Electric Fuel Level Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; White Dial Face; Fluorescent Red Pointer; White LED Lighting; Electric Air-Core; 73 Ohms Empty /10 Ohms Full [NON-LINEAR];
- Analog Or Digital: Analog
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Super Bezel
- Block Adapter Included: No
- Bulb Technology: LED
- Electric Or Mechanical: Electric
- Face Color: White
- Fuel Line Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Adapter Included: No
- Gauge Type: Fuel Level
- Illuminated: Yes
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: White
- Lighting Type: LED
- Liquid Filled: No
- Mounting Bracket Number: 2230
- Movement Type: Electric Air-Core
- Number Color: Black
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Size: 2.3125 in.
- Sweep: Short
- Voltage: 8-18 V
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Modern White LED Through-The-Dial Lighting
- 12 And 16V Compatible
- Works w/Most Pre-1989 fits Ford And fits Chrysler; Pre-1987 fits Mustang
- Incl. Mounting Hardware/Instructions
- Air-Core Electric Instruments Provide Quick And Accurate Readings
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering 5 different resistance range configuration to match your existing fuel sending unit. Available in 0-90 ohm (GM mid 60's to mid 90's), 0-30 ohm (early fits GM), 73-10 ohm (pre 90's fits Ford and fits Chrysler), 16-158 ohm (later model fits Fords) and 240-33 ohm (aftermarket senders such as the AutoMeter 3262). Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.