OBDII Display Controller
DashControl Display Controller
DashControl Display Controller;
- Gauge Type: Integrated Display
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Dash Control Is Completely Reversible
- Allows Customization Of Pages/Warnings Using A Windows PC
- 0-60 MPH; 1/4 Mile And Other Performance Measurements
- Display Nearly Every Parameter
- Programmable On Screen Text Messages For Alarm Points
- Add Up To 2 Additional Analog Sensor Inputs
- Great Alternative To Add-On Instruments And Displays
- Will Not Affect The Appearance Of The Interior
- 100 Percent Warranty Friendly
AutoMeter's remarkable DashControl(TM) utilizes your vehicle's factory display(s) to provide performance information without modification. Available for certain vehicles with a Driver Information Center (DIC), DashControl(TM) plugs into the OBDII port and "hijacks" these displays, allowing you to monitor parameters from the vehicle's data bus. Customize the display pages to display what you want, where you want it. Because there is no modification to any of the vehicle's computer systems, it's 100% warranty friendly and reversible simply by unplugging the device. It's the easiest, most integrated solution for gauges yet, and takes only seconds to install. DashLogic offers customizable alerts as well. Water temp getting too hot or oil pressure dropping? DashControl(TM) can activate your factory warning chime and display an alert in the DIC at any value you set. Customization is incredibly easy using our intuitive configuration software. Better still, the system is expandable to add up to two additional analog inputs for parameters not monitored by your vehicle's computer systems.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.