Spek-Pro Electric Tachometer
Spek-Pro Electric Tachometer; 5 in.; 0-11000 RPM; Black Dial Face; Black Bezel; Fluorescent Red Pointer; 7 User Selectable LED Colors; Flat Lens;
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Spek Square Shoulder
- Face Color: Black
- Gauge Type: In-Dash Tachometer
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: 7 User Selectable Colors
- Lighting Type: LED
- Movement Type: Electric Digital Stepper Motor
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 4.5625 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- RPM Range: 0-11000
- Shift Light Included: No
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 7 Color User Selectable
- Independent Dimming For Dial And Pointer
- Provides The Largest Viewable Dial Programmable
- Precision 280 Brushless Stepper Motor
- High And Low Warning Settings
- Thread On Bracket/Plug In Harness Included
- Features A Peak Recall Function/Enables User To Review
- Highest Reading Will Be Stored By Gauge Until It Is Cleared
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it's no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 10,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you're ready for the best, there isn't another choice.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.