Engine Oil Temperature Gauge
Spek-Pro Electric Oil Temperature Gauge
Spek-Pro Electric Oil Temperature Gauge; 2-1/16 in.; 100-300 Deg. F; Black Dial Face; Black Bezel; Fluorescent Red Pointer; 7 User Selectable LED Colors; Flat Lens;
- Bezel Color: Black
- Bezel Style: Spek Square Shoulder
- Face Color: Black
- Gauge Type: Oil Temperature
- Lens: Flat Clear
- Lighting Color: 7 User Selectable Colors
- Lighting Type: LED
- Measurement: US
- Movement Type: Electric Digital Stepper Motor
- Outer Bezel Diameter: 2.360 in.
- Pointer Color: Fluorescent Red
- Temperature: 100-300 F
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals; which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information; visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- 7 Color User Selectable
- Independent Dimming For Dial And Pointer
- Provides The Largest Viewable Dial Programmable
- Precision 280 Brushless Stepper Motor
- High And Low Warning Settings
- Thread On Bracket/Plug In Harness Included
- Features A Peak Recall Function/Enables User To Review
- Highest Reading Will Be Stored By Gauge Until It Is Cleared
One of the single most important factors in determining how your engine performs (and how long it performs between rebuilds) is proper oil temperature during operation. Knowing your exact temp allows you to make sure you've got the proper oil weight and cooling capacity. Using AutoMeter's advanced 1/8" NPT two wire temperature transducer, you can be assured of the most accurate possible readings of the life blood of your engine. The advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive keeps needle movement smooth and precise. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation.
Next generation instruments from Auto Meter combine our NASCAR proven racing movements with our award winning LED lighting technology to offer you the ultimate in Accuracy, Durability, Visibility and Styling.