CrateMuffler; Offset/Center; 2.5 in.; 14 in. x 4.35 in. x 9 in. Case Body; Oval; For SBC Hot 350/383; ATAK Sound; T-304 Stainless Steel;
- Body Height: OEM
- Body Length: 14.000 in.
- Body Width: N/A
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Inlet Position: Offset
- Inlet Type: OEM
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Count: 1
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.500 in.
- Outlet Position: Center
- Outlet Type: OEM
- Overall Length: 19.000 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Tip Quantity: 0
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Choose Your Sound
- Distinctive Mounting Endplate Bracket
- Aircraft-Grade Brushed Finish T-304 Stainless Steel
- Million Mile Warranty
- Made In The USA
BORLA(R)'s CrateMuffler(R) is the world's first muffler purpose-built to optimize the sound & power of crate and custom built motors. The mufflers are directional. The outlet can be identified by the mounting bracket welded to the endcap. The directional design provides custom sound, tuned for each engine family and will dramatically reduce, or eliminate drone on specified applications. Built from premium T-304 stainless steel, superior to T-400 series (such as 409), to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Precision computer numerical control (CNC) manufacturing ensures an accurate fit and best of all, BORLA(R) stands behind every CrateMuffler(R) with a Million-Mile Warranty. Just what you'd expect from the world's most experienced (and most winning) exhaust brand.
BORLA(R) PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the pioneer and leader in the design and manufacture of premiumT-304 austenitic stainless steel performance exhaust. We began over four decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of today's performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.