Performer Series Intake Manifold
Performer Series Intake Manifold; Satin Finish; EGR; Idle-5500rpm; For Engine Swaps;
- Cylinder Head Type: Standard
- Emission: With EGR
- Engine Make/Size: fits Chevy 200-262 (90 Degree)
- Number of Carbs: None; For Fuel Injection
- Position: N/A
- RPM Range: Idle-6000
- Usage: Street/Hi-Performance
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Patented Runner Design Ensures Broad Torque Curve
- Computer Chip Available - Return Card in Packaging
- Accepts All Factory Accessories
- Not for Vehicles with Flash Memory Computer
- Gains 6/10s of a Second in 10 to 70 MPH
- Stock Throttle Body Remains in Stock Position
Edelbrock part #3713 Performer 4.3L T.B.I V6 intake manifold is designed for street 1987-94 fits Chevrolet 4.3L V6 with factory Throttle Body Injection. The Performer 4.3L intake manifold provides outstanding throttle response and torque increases from idle to 5500 rpm. Accepts all factory accessories/hardware. Throttle body unit remains in stock location. Not for 1994 and later engines equipped with flash memory computer. Flash memory ECM is located underhood. A computer chip is available at no charge. Return postage paid card comes with the manifold to receive the chip.
When you design and sell the best-engineered performance products in the world, you have to have a rigorous testing program. Why? Without adequate testing, there's no way to stand behind your product with confidence. That's why every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment. Our three Super Flow computerized engine dynos are capable of measuring 11 separate engine variables up to speeds of 12,000 rpm. For 2007, we added a new Super Flow SF902 engine dyno. It's fully automated and programmable to simulate various driving situations, and is equipped with WinDyn software for the very latest in testing equipment. For real-world tuning, there's our Super Flow model SF-840 eddy-current chassis dyno that can handle up to 1,000 hp at the wheels and speeds of 200 mph. When all testing is completed, the results evaluated, and the part has passed all performance criteria, then, and only then, is the product deemed ready for production. These precise testing procedures are applied to the entire Edelbrock line for performance that's guaranteed. Edelbrock test vehicles are driven by Edelbrock engineers and employees to get a "real world" feeling for the performance improvements. Our products are also tested and used by professional race car teams and drivers. Working with these talented individuals is just another extension of our research and development process so when we say "proven performance" we really mean it! Top racing teams in all forms of motorsports rely on Edelbrock to produce parts that they can count on to win races and championships. Further underscoring our commitment to the racing community, Edelbrock is the only aftermarket intake manifold manufacturer licensed by NASCAR.