Performer-Plus Camshaft Kit
Performer-Plus Camshaft Kit; Off-Idle to 5500rpm; Adv. Dur. at 0.050 Int/Ext 204/214 Deg.; Lift at Valve Int/Exh 0.420/0.442 in.; Lobe Seps 112 Deg.; Intake Center Line 107 Deg.;
- Engine Make/Size: Chevy 200-262 (90 Degree)
- Exh. Duration @ .050 in. (Deg): 214
- Exh. Duration Advertised (Deg): 263
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.442 in.
- Intake Duration @ 0.050 in.: 204 Degree
- Intake Duration Advertised: 253
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.420 in.
- Lifter Type: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- RPM Range: 0-6750
- Usage: Street/Performance
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed for Optimum Torque and Acceleration
- Maximum Performance From Idle through Mid-Range
- Matched to Edelbrock Performer Intakes
- Includes Hydraulic Lifters and Assembly Lube
- Major Improvement in Throttle Response and Torque
- Use For Daily Drivers/Trucks/Vans/RVs/4x4s
- Take the Guesswork Out of Camshaft Selection!
Edelbrock part #3790 Performer-Plus camshaft is designed for Chevy 2.8L 60 degree V-6 applications. The camshaft will produce optimum torque from the low-end to the mid-range, Performer-Plus camshafts match with Performer manifolds for vehicles operating from off-idle to 5500 rpm. This Performer-Plus is a smooth idling cam for daily drivers, trucks, vans, RVs and 4x4s. You can expect a major improvement in throttle response and torque. All camshafts include flat tappet lifters, assembly lube and instructions.Camshaft Specifications:- Duration @ .050 Intake: 204 degrees - Duration @ .050 Exhaust: 214 degrees- Lift @ Valve Intake: .420"- Lift @ Valve Exhaust: .442"- Lobe Separation: 112 Degrees- Intake Centerline: 107 Degrees- Idle Vacuum @ 1000 RPM's: 16"
When you design and sell the best-engineered performance products in the world, you have to have a rigorous testing program. Why? Without adequate testing, there's no way to stand behind your product with confidence. That's why every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment. Our three Super Flow computerized engine dynos are capable of measuring 11 separate engine variables up to speeds of 12,000 rpm. For 2007, we added a new Super Flow SF902 engine dyno. It's fully automated and programmable to simulate various driving situations, and is equipped with WinDyn software for the very latest in testing equipment. For real-world tuning, there's our Super Flow model SF-840 eddy-current chassis dyno that can handle up to 1,000 hp at the wheels and speeds of 200 mph. When all testing is completed, the results evaluated, and the part has passed all performance criteria, then, and only then, is the product deemed ready for production. These precise testing procedures are applied to the entire Edelbrock line for performance that's guaranteed. Edelbrock test vehicles are driven by Edelbrock engineers and employees to get a "real world" feeling for the performance improvements. Our products are also tested and used by professional race car teams and drivers. Working with these talented individuals is just another extension of our research and development process so when we say "proven performance" we really mean it! Top racing teams in all forms of motorsports rely on Edelbrock to produce parts that they can count on to win races and championships. Further underscoring our commitment to the racing community, Edelbrock is the only aftermarket intake manifold manufacturer licensed by NASCAR.