Performer Series Intake Manifold
Performer Series Intake Manifold; w/EGR; Idle-5500 rpm; Modern Design; Street/Hi Performance Use;
- Cylinder Head Type: Standard
- Emission: With EGR
- Engine Make/Size: fits Ford 5.8L/351W
- Number of Carbs: None; For Fuel Injection
- Position: N/A
- RPM Range: Idle -5500
- Usage: Street/Hi-Performance
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- For Idle to 5500 RPM Street-Driven Performance
- Teflon Coated Shafts/Pump Arm For Max. Protection
- Removable Plenum Cover for Runner Access
- Base Manifold is CNC Matched to Upper Manifold
- 50-State Street Legal For 1988 To 96 5.8L Engines
- Upper Manifold; Cover Powder-Coated fits Titanium Gray
- Accepts All Stock Hardware
- Match w/Other Power Packages for More Performance
Edelbrock part #3881 Performer 5.8L EFI intake manifold is designed for 1988-96 fits Ford 5.8L, EFI, truck engines, the modular design of this manifold incorporates the latest air flow technology for maximum torque gains in the mid-range. This manifold made 34 ft-lbs. more torque than stock on our test engine. Other features include: broad power range from idle to 5500 rpm; removable plenum cover that allows access to runners; base manifold is CNC port matched to upper manifold for maximum power; and accepts all stock hardware. The upper is powder-coated light fits Titanium gray, base is satin. Use with stock or stock replacement twin throttle body. Will not fit vans.
When you design and sell the best-engineered performance products in the world, you have to have a rigorous testing program. Why? Without adequate testing, there's no way to stand behind your product with confidence. That's why every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment. Our three Super Flow computerized engine dynos are capable of measuring 11 separate engine variables up to speeds of 12,000 rpm. For 2007, we added a new Super Flow SF902 engine dyno. It's fully automated and programmable to simulate various driving situations, and is equipped with WinDyn software for the very latest in testing equipment. For real-world tuning, there's our Super Flow model SF-840 eddy-current chassis dyno that can handle up to 1,000 hp at the wheels and speeds of 200 mph. When all testing is completed, the results evaluated, and the part has passed all performance criteria, then, and only then, is the product deemed ready for production. These precise testing procedures are applied to the entire Edelbrock line for performance that's guaranteed. Edelbrock test vehicles are driven by Edelbrock engineers and employees to get a "real world" feeling for the performance improvements. Our products are also tested and used by professional race car teams and drivers. Working with these talented individuals is just another extension of our research and development process so when we say "proven performance" we really mean it! Top racing teams in all forms of motorsports rely on Edelbrock to produce parts that they can count on to win races and championships. Further underscoring our commitment to the racing community, Edelbrock is the only aftermarket intake manifold manufacturer licensed by NASCAR.