Torker II 2-0 Intake Manifold
Torker II 2-0 Intake Manifold; Non-EGR;2500-6500rpm;4 bbl Carb;fits Chevy BB 396-502;w/Large Oval Port Cyl Heads;Req. Adj. Pushrods/Rocker Arms;Racing Use Only;
- Cylinder Head Type: Oval Port- Large Aftermarket
- Emission: Without EGR
- Engine Make/Size: fits Chevy Big Block (396-502)
- Number of Carbs: One
- Position: N/A
- RPM Range: 2500-6500
- Usage: Racing
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- 2500 to 6500 RPM High Performance Street Engines
- Single-Plane Low-Rise Intake is Good for High RPMs
- Ideal for Applications with Limited Hood Clearance
- For Top-End HP and Adequate Throttle Response
- Not for Mileage or Emissions Applications
- Use with Large Oval Port Heads (1975 and Earlier)
- Will Fit Under fits Corvette Hood Without Modifications
- Not For Tall Block V8 Engines
Edelbrock part #5061 Torker II 2-O intake manifold is designed for street 396-502 c.i.d. fits Chevy V8's with large oval-port cylinder heads (1975 and earlier). Manifold not equipped with EGR. Will not fit "tall block" V8 engines. The Torker II 2-O intake manifold is a singe plane low rise intake that's great for high performance applications that have limited hood clearance. The manifold has an exhaust crossover for easy cold weather warm-ups, but no provisions for exhaust heated chokes or EGR. Customers will need either electric or manual choke carburetors. Not for heavy vehicles (trucks, vans etc.); use Performer 2-O #2161.
When you design and sell the best-engineered performance products in the world, you have to have a rigorous testing program. Why? Without adequate testing, there's no way to stand behind your product with confidence. That's why every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment. Our three Super Flow computerized engine dynos are capable of measuring 11 separate engine variables up to speeds of 12,000 rpm. For 2007, we added a new Super Flow SF902 engine dyno. It's fully automated and programmable to simulate various driving situations, and is equipped with WinDyn software for the very latest in testing equipment. For real-world tuning, there's our Super Flow model SF-840 eddy-current chassis dyno that can handle up to 1,000 hp at the wheels and speeds of 200 mph. When all testing is completed, the results evaluated, and the part has passed all performance criteria, then, and only then, is the product deemed ready for production. These precise testing procedures are applied to the entire Edelbrock line for performance that's guaranteed. Edelbrock test vehicles are driven by Edelbrock engineers and employees to get a "real world" feeling for the performance improvements. Our products are also tested and used by professional race car teams and drivers. Working with these talented individuals is just another extension of our research and development process so when we say "proven performance" we really mean it! Top racing teams in all forms of motorsports rely on Edelbrock to produce parts that they can count on to win races and championships. Further underscoring our commitment to the racing community, Edelbrock is the only aftermarket intake manifold manufacturer licensed by NASCAR.