Performer RPM Camshaft Kit
Performer RPM Camshaft Kit; Hyd.; 1500-6500rpm; Adv. Dur. at 0.050 Int/Exh 236 Deg.; Lift at Valve Int/Exh 0.572 in.; Lobe Seps 108 Deg. Intake Center Line 103 Deg.;
- Engine Make/Size: fits Ford 390-428
- Exh. Duration @ .050 in. (Deg): 236
- Exh. Duration Advertised (Deg): 296
- Exhaust Valve Lift: 0.572 in.
- Intake Duration @ 0.050 in.: 236 Degree
- Intake Duration Advertised: 296
- Intake Valve Lift: 0.572 in.
- Lifter Type: Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- RPM Range: 1000-7000
- Usage: Street/Performance
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Chromium; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- Designed for 1500 to 6500 RPM Performance
- Maximum Power in High-RPM with Good Low-End Torque
- Matched to Edelbrock Performer RPM Intakes
- 10 To 12 in. Of Manifold Vacuum At Idle
- More Lift And Duration Than Most Street Camshafts
- Includes Hydraulic Lifters and Assembly Lube
- Dyno-Matched/Street-Proven Performance
- Take the Guesswork Out of Camshaft Selection!
Edelbrock part #7106 Performer RPM Camshaft is designed for fits Ford FE 390-428 V-8 applications. This Edelbrock cam kit produced 418 HP & 434 ft-lbs. of torque when used with #7105 intake and #60069 cylinder heads on a 390 engine. The camshaft works well with high-performance's street applications, Performer RPM cams provide power from 1500 to 6500 rpm. This hydraulic lifter camshaft is dyno-matched to Performer RPM manifolds for high-rpm horsepower while still maintaining acceptable low-end torque. With 10 to 12 inches of manifold vacuum at idle, Performer RPM cams have more lift and duration than most street camshafts. Hydraulic flat tappet lifters are included with each Performer RPM camshaft.Camshaft Specifications:- Duration @ .050 Intake: 236 degrees - Duration @ .050 Exhaust: 236 degrees- Lift @ Valve Intake: .572"- Lift @ Valve Exhaust: .572"- Lobe Separation: 108 Degrees- Intake Centerline: 103 Degrees- Idle Vacuum @ 1000 RPM's: 11"
When you design and sell the best-engineered performance products in the world, you have to have a rigorous testing program. Why? Without adequate testing, there's no way to stand behind your product with confidence. That's why every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment. Our three Super Flow computerized engine dynos are capable of measuring 11 separate engine variables up to speeds of 12,000 rpm. For 2007, we added a new Super Flow SF902 engine dyno. It's fully automated and programmable to simulate various driving situations, and is equipped with WinDyn software for the very latest in testing equipment. For real-world tuning, there's our Super Flow model SF-840 eddy-current chassis dyno that can handle up to 1,000 hp at the wheels and speeds of 200 mph. When all testing is completed, the results evaluated, and the part has passed all performance criteria, then, and only then, is the product deemed ready for production. These precise testing procedures are applied to the entire Edelbrock line for performance that's guaranteed. Edelbrock test vehicles are driven by Edelbrock engineers and employees to get a "real world" feeling for the performance improvements. Our products are also tested and used by professional race car teams and drivers. Working with these talented individuals is just another extension of our research and development process so when we say "proven performance" we really mean it! Top racing teams in all forms of motorsports rely on Edelbrock to produce parts that they can count on to win races and championships. Further underscoring our commitment to the racing community, Edelbrock is the only aftermarket intake manifold manufacturer licensed by NASCAR.