Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold
Performer RPM Vortec Intake Manifold; Cast Finish; Street Rod/Engine Swap; EGR; 1500-6500rpm; For Small Block fits Chevy Vortec 4bbl Carb;
- Cylinder Head Type: fits GM Vortec/Edelbrock E-TEC
- Emission: With EGR
- Engine Make/Size: fits Chevy Small Block (262-400)
- Number of Carbs: One
- Position: N/A
- RPM Range: 1500-6500
- Usage: Street/Hi-Performance
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead; which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information; visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- Best for the Ultimate in Street High-Performance
- Bright Silver Chrome Finish That Will Not Discolor
- Produces Incredible Top-End Horsepower
- Retains Good Throttle Response and Acceleration
- Larger Plenum and Runners Maximizes Other Upgrades
- For 1996+ fits GM Vortec or Edelbrock E-Tech Heads
- Accepts Square Bore Carburetors Only
Edelbrock part #7116 Performer RPM Vortec intake manifold is Based on the powerful Edelbrock #7101, this single four-barrel intake is designed for the street rod, marine and engine swap market utilizing 262-400 c.i.d. fits Chevy V8's with 1996 and later Vortec (L31) cast iron or Edelbrock E-Tec aluminum heads. An external water bypass boss is machined into the front of the water crossover for use on 1996 and later Vortec production engines. Manifold accepts square-bore carbs only. For street and marine engines operating from 1500-6500 RPM, see the Performer Vortec manifold or Performer Vortec EPS. Will not fit under stock fits Corvette hood.
When you design and sell the best-engineered performance products in the world, you have to have a rigorous testing program. Why? Without adequate testing, there's no way to stand behind your product with confidence. That's why every product we design and sell at Edelbrock is tested and approved by Edelbrock engineers in a real world environment on state-of-the-art equipment. Our three Super Flow computerized engine dynos are capable of measuring 11 separate engine variables up to speeds of 12,000 rpm. For 2007, we added a new Super Flow SF902 engine dyno. It's fully automated and programmable to simulate various driving situations, and is equipped with WinDyn software for the very latest in testing equipment. For real-world tuning, there's our Super Flow model SF-840 eddy-current chassis dyno that can handle up to 1,000 hp at the wheels and speeds of 200 mph. When all testing is completed, the results evaluated, and the part has passed all performance criteria, then, and only then, is the product deemed ready for production. These precise testing procedures are applied to the entire Edelbrock line for performance that's guaranteed. Edelbrock test vehicles are driven by Edelbrock engineers and employees to get a "real world" feeling for the performance improvements. Our products are also tested and used by professional race car teams and drivers. Working with these talented individuals is just another extension of our research and development process so when we say "proven performance" we really mean it! Top racing teams in all forms of motorsports rely on Edelbrock to produce parts that they can count on to win races and championships. Further underscoring our commitment to the racing community, Edelbrock is the only aftermarket intake manifold manufacturer licensed by NASCAR.