Air Intake Kit
Delta Force Cold Air Intake Kit
Delta Force Cold Air Intake Kit; Incl. Polyethylene Tubing/Air Dam/Dry White Cone Filter/Silicone Couplers/Stainless Steel Hardware; Black Powdercoat;
- Air Box Included: No
- Air Filter Element Color: White
- Air Filter Element Material: Synthetic Sheet
- Air Filter Element Washable: No
- Air Filter End Cap Color: Black
- Air Filter Heat Shield Color: Black/Powder Coated
- Air Filter Heat Shield Included: Yes
- Air Filter Heat Shield Material: Steel
- Air Filter Inside Diameter: 6.000 in.
- Air Filter Large End Diameter: 7.500 in.
- Air Filter Oil Included: No
- Air Filter Outlet Length: 1.000 in.
- Air Filter Outlet Shape: Round
- Air Filter Outlet Width: 6.000 in.
- Air Filter Outside Diameter: 7.500 in.
- Air Filter Overall Height: 8.625 in.
- Air Filter Overall Length: 8.625 in.
- Air Filter Overall Width: 7.500 in.
- Air Filter Small End Diameter: 5.000 in.
- CARB (California) Compliant: No
- Clamp Color: Natural
- Clamp Material: Stainless Steel
- Clamp Quantity: 4
- Clamp Type: Worm Gear
- Coupler Color: Black
- Coupler Material: Silicone
- Couplers Included: 2
- Intake Pipe Color: Black
- Intake Pipe Inlet Length: 2.000 in.
- Intake Pipe Inlet Shape: Round
- Intake Pipe Inlet Width: 3.750 in.
- Intake Pipe Material: Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- Intake Pipe Outlet Length: 2.000 in.
- Intake Pipe Outlet Shape: Round
- Intake Pipe Outlet Width: 3.500 in.
- Intake Pipe Ports: 1
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Adapt
- High Quality Components With Custom Look
- No Cutting or Drilling For Easy Installation
- Serviceable Lifetime High-Flow Filter
- No Tuning Required
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Take the performance of your vehicle to the next level with the addition of Flowmaster's new Delta Force Performance Air Intake system for 2012-2018 fits Toyota Tundra Trucks with 5.7L engine. The Delta Force system contains an ultra-trick looking, custom molded black Cross-Linked Polyethylene (XLPE) high-flow intake tube, black anodized aluminum fittings (when applicable), high quality reinforced silicone couplers and all stainless steel hardware. Other features include a large diameter high-flow conical shaped, dry synthetic air filter element, a custom-fit black powder-coated air dam with attachment brackets to securely mount the system in place along with soft bumpers to eliminate any metal to metal contact under the hood. These filters can be shaken, lightly blown out with air and, or covered by one of our new pre-filters to aid in extending the life of the filter. For maximum performance and that iconic Flowmaster exhaust tone, we highly recommend pairing your new Delta Force Performance Air Intake with a Flowmaster exhaust system. This product is NOT currently legal for use or for sale in the state of California.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.