50 Series Delta Flow Muffler
50 Series Delta Flow Muffler; 2 in. Offset Inlet/Center Outlet; Case Dimensions 4 in. x 9.75 in. x 17 in.; 23 in. Overall Length; Aluminized Steel;
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- Body Height: 4.000 in.
- Body Length: 17.000 in.
- Body Width: 9.750 in.
- Color: Black
- Fitment: Universal
- Inlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Inlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Inlet Position: Offset
- Inlet Type: Single Offset
- Main Piping Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Mount Type: Uses New Hangers (Not Included)
- Muffler Series: 50 Series Delta Flow
- Muffler Type: Reflection
- Outlet Connection Type: Pipe
- Outlet Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Outlet Position: Center
- Outlet Type: Single Center Outlet
- Overall Length: 23.000 in.
- Shape: Oval
- Sound Level: Moderate
- Tip Quantity: 0
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Durable Fully Welded 16ga Aluminized Steel
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Mild to Moderate Exterior Exhaust Tone
- Minimal Interior Resonance
- Excellent Choice For Street Rods Cars and Trucks
- Improved HP/TQ and Potential Mileage Improvement
- Race Proven Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Premium Flowmaster Quality
The three chamber design utilizes Flowmaster's patented Delta Flow technology along with an internal tuning chamber to reduce sound inside the vehicle. Provides the same performance and exterior tone characteristics as the two chamber, but with less interior resonance. Constructed of 16 gauge aluminized steel and fully MIG welded for maximum durability.
Flowmaster operates the only exhaust Research & Design facilities of its kind in the world, centered around the SuperFlow SF-7100 engine dynamometer complete with E.C.A. (engine cycle analysis) equipment and also SuperFlow chassis dyno's. Through use of these dyno's, Flowmasters engineering staff can track the complete engine cycle in millionths of a second and can obtain exact technical data of each degree of cam rotation, from induction to the tip of the exhaust system, while also showing the power numbers that really matter, the power numbers to the ground. Flowmaster also utilizes Spectrum Analyzers to fine tune the sound of each of the eleven different series of mufflers that Flowmaster currently offers, both for peak performance and just the right sound levels and tones. Flowmasters product line includes exhaust products for Performance Street, Muscle cars, Trucks, Street Rods, RV's, Motorhomes, and all types of race applications. With over 400 different muffler models, 370+ exhaust systems and numerous exhaust accessories available, Flowmaster offers you the choice of sound to fit your sound preference from wild to mild and of your specific vehicle needs. Call our experienced tech staff for live help and detailed information regarding your vehicles. With Ray still active and hands on with the R&D department in the development, not only of new exhaust products, but also with new technologies currently being tested in third and new R&D facility, the future looks to be very exciting indeed.