Street/Strip Clutch Kit
Street/Strip Clutch Kit; Borg And Beck; 10.5 in. Dia.; 23 Spline By 1 in.; Incl. Pressure Plate/Disc/Throwout Bearing/Alignment Tool; For fits Mopar Applications;
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Disc Diameter: 10.500 in.
- Disc Material: Organic
- Disc Type: Spring Hub
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.000 in.
- Input Shaft Spline Quantity: 23
- Maximum Horsepower: 611
- Pressure Plate Type: Borg and Beck
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Torque Capacity: 583 ft/lbs.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Built As Matched Assembly
- Exceptional Performance And Durability
- Organic Disc Material
- Spring Hub Disc Style
- 1 in. Input Shaft Diameter
- 611 Max Horsepower Rating
- 583 ft.-lbs. Max Torque Rating
- Borg and Beck Pressure Plate Style
- Limited 90 Day Warranty
Engineered and built as a matched assembly, these Hays street/strip clutch kits will provide exceptional performance, durability and long term dependability. Kits designed for street and street strip applications to fit popular applications.
Drag racing's biggest stars have relied on Hays clutches since SEMA Hall of Famer Bill Hays decided back in 1958 that there had to be a way to build one that could stand up to racing's unimaginable power and torque. "Big Daddy" Don Garlits, Tom "the Mongoose" McEwen, and countless icons of the sport went to just one place for their clutches: Hays. Now part of Holley Performance, Hays continues to develop complete clutch kits for an infinite number of high-performance applications, pressure plates for precise gear changes, clutch discs for smooth, chatter-free engagement, and flywheels and flexplates ideal for today's vehicles.