Fuel Pump Module Assembly
EFI Fuel Tank Modules
EFI Fuel Tank Modules; For Use w/LS Swap; 255 LPH; In-Tank Fuel Pump Module; Incl. Pre-Calibrated Fuel-Level Sending Unit/Hydra Mat; Internal Fuel Pressure Regulator;
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- In-Tank High Pressure 255 lph Unit
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Designed For Factory Fuel Gauge
- Incl. HydraMat That Provides Protection From Contaminates
- HydraMat Keeps Fuel Available At Fuel Pickup
- Fuel Pressure Is Regulated Internally At 58 PSI
- Eliminates Purchasing An External Pressure Regulator
Converting the carbureted fuel system on your car or truck over to EFI has never been easier! Holley is excited to introduce our Holley OEM style fuel tank modules that are designed as a direct replacement for your factory pick-up and sending unit. There is no need for modifications and you will not have to replace your fuel tank. You can even retain the factory fuel hard line, just connect the outlet of the pump module to the hard line on your vehicle with some EFI rated fuel hose and hose clamps such as the Earls Vapor Guard.
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for fits GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Exhaust, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.