Fuel Pump Electric
Mighty Might Electric Fuel Pump
Mighty Might Electric Fuel Pump; Free Flow GPH 32; Free Flow LPH 121; 1/8 in. NPT Inlet/Outlet; 12 Volt; 4-7 psi.; Compatible w/all Fuels; Carbureted; Steel;
- Ball Material: Black
- Body Color: Black
- Free Flow GPH: 32
- Fuel System Type: Carbureted
- Fully Open: 121
- Hose Size: 0.3125 in.
- Housing Color: Black
- Inlet Diameter: 0.1250 in.
- Inlet Size: 0.125 in. NPT
- Material: Steel
- Maximum PSI: 7
- Motor Finish: Black
- Outlet Size: 0.125 in. NPT
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 12 Volt Operation
- 4-7 PSI Operating Pressure
- 32 Gal/Hr. Flow
- Good For Up To 400 Hp Naturally Aspirated
- Reliable Solid State Design Provides Longer Life
- Compatible With All Fuels and Fuel Additives
- Simple 2 Wire Hookup
- Self-Priming and Regulating
- 13 in. Dry Lift Capable
- Quiet Operation 65Db
- Great For Carb Trucks/Cars/Generators/Agri Equipment
- Also Makes A Great Transfer Pump
Holley pumps have fueled more performance engines than all others and the Holley line keeps on growing! Holley is proud to introduce the all new Holley Mighty Mite(TM) electric fuel pumps! They're big on performance, but small in size! They're quiet, easy to install and work with gas, diesel, blended alcohol and E85!
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for fits GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Exhaust, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.