Carburetor Fuel Bowl Kit
Aluminum V Bowl Kit
Aluminum V Bowl Kit; Secondary Bowl; Center Hung Float Style; w/o Pump Kit; Standard; Tumble Polished Aluminum;
- Carburetor Type: 4150/4500
- Finish: Shiny
- Fuel Bowl Style: Center Hung
- Material: Aluminum
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Clear Glass Sight Window For Easy Safe Fuel Level Adjustments
- Tumble Polished Aluminum Construction For Long Lasting Shine
- Weighs Approximately .60 lb. Less Than Its Zinc Counterpart
- Incl. All Necessary Gaskets and Fuel Bowl Screws
- Quick Installation
Holley Aluminum V-bowls are offered in three different configurations; primary, secondary with accelerator pump provisions, and secondary without accelerator pump provisions. These different options allow you to convert anything from your old 3310 to a Dominator to aluminum fuel bowls. Holley's new Aluminum V-bowls feature a clear, glass sight window for easy, safe fuel level adjustments. They also include all necessary gaskets and fuel bowl screws for a quick installation. The best part is replacing your old Zinc fuel bowls with the Aluminum versions will save you over 1.2lb of weight on top of your engine.
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for fits GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Exhaust, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.