Fuel Tank Pickup
HydraMat Fuel Reservoir System
HydraMat Fuel Reservoir System; 15 in. x 15 in. Square; 15 Micron; Center Outlet 1/2 in. NPT;
- Fitting Size: 0.5 in. NPT
- Length: 15.000 in.
- Micron Rating: 15
- Outlet Position: Center
- Product Length: 15.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Width: 15.000 in.
- Patent Pending Solves Problems w/Traditional Fuel Pick-Ups
- Reduces Potential For Air To Enter Fuel System
- Vehicles w/Fuel Starvation At Hard Corners/Stops/Inclines/LowFuel
- Surface Tension/Fluid Wicking Allow Hydramat To Draw Fuel
- Area Of Hydramat Is Uncovered Tiny Pores In Media Seal
- Internal Reservoir Assists Fuel Available At The Pickup
- Eliminates Specialty Reservoirs Sumps/Pick Up Pumps
- No Need For A Separate Filter Before The Fuel P
The amazing HydraMat(TM) is Holley's patent pending design that solves the problems associated with traditional fuel pick-ups in stock fuel tanks as well as racing fuel cells. During hard cornering, acceleration, stopping, inclines, and low fuel conditions fuel runs away from the fuel pick up which introduces air into the system resulting in poor engine performance and even stalling. HydraMat is the solution!
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for fits GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Exhaust, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.