VoluMAX Fuel Filter
VoluMAX Fuel Filter; Tube-Style; 2.5 in .Diameter; 10 in. Long; 7 Micron; Paper Element Material; Post Filter; Black Anodized;
- Color: Black Anodized
- Diameter (in.): 2.5
- Element Material: Paper
- Filter Style: Post Filter
- Fitting Type: 0.500 in. NPT
- Inlet Size: 0.500 in. NPT
- Inlet Type: Single
- Length: 10.000 in.
- Material: Aluminum
- Micron Rating: 7
- Outlet Size: 0.500 in. NPT
- Outlet Type: Single
- Product Length: 10.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- In-Line Billet Fuel Filter
- 7 Micron Paper Filter Element
- Tube-Style Design [2.5in. In Diameter and 10in. Long]
- Capable Of Filtering Up To 750 Gallons Of Fuel an Hour
- Removable End Caps
- Anodized For Appearance And Protection Against Corrosion
This filter features a tube-style design. It holds a very fine 7 micron paper element that is capable of filtering up to 750 gallons of fuel an hour. The filter is constructed of .150-inch wall aluminum tubing with an outer diameter of 2.5-inch and a length of 10-inch. Removable end caps have AN pipe threads and are sealed with an O-ring. The caps have female 1/2-inch pipe threads so any fitting can be installed. The filter is anodized for appearance and protection against corrosion.
Holley has been the undisputed leader in fuel systems for over 100 years. Holley carburetors have powered every NASCAR Sprint Cup team and nearly every NHRA Pro-Stock champion for four decades. Now, Holley EFI is dominating the performance world as well as our products for fits GM's LS engine. Holley's products also include performance fuel pumps, intake manifolds & engine dress-up products for street performance, race and marine applications. As a single solution, or partnered with products from other Holley companies - Hooker Headers, Flowtech Exhaust, NOS Nitrous, Weiand, Earl's Performance Plumbing, or Diablosport - Holley products can give you the edge you need over the competition.