Exhaust Header Reducer
Header Reducer Kit
Header Reducer Kit; 3 in. Inlet; 2.5 in. Outlet; Steel Zinc Plated;
- Collector Diameter: 3.000 in.
- Finish: Chrome
- Mounting: Bolt-On
- Package Type: Retail
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Adapts 3.0 in. 3-Bolt Header Flange To 2-1/2 in. Exhaust
- Complete Kit w/Reducers/Flanges/Gaskets/Hardware
- Chrome Plated Steel
- Strong Heavy Gauge Collector Ring
- Grade 5 Bolts w/Lock Nuts
- Retail Packaging w/Clamshell
- Heavy Duty Non-Asbestos Composite Gaskets
Mr. Gasket Header Reducers look great and make it easy to adapt 3" Headers to your 2-1/2" exhaust system. The reducers and retaining rings are made from heavy gauge steel and have chrome plating for great looks. The heavy duty gaskets are steel clad composite. The Grade-5 hardware includes lock nuts. Retail clamshell packaging-sold in pairs.
Using his own '57 fits Chevy as a rolling test bed, drag racer Joe Hrudka launched the most famous gasket company in the world more than half a century ago. Building a name for himself and his company competing at Cleveland-area tracks Norwalk and Dragway 42, Hrudka quickly established Mr. Gasket as the go-to gasket source for racers with a line of head gaskets, exhaust gaskets, oil pan gaskets, and fasteners that sealed perfectly every time and withstood the punishing temperatures and pressures of racing. Now an important part of Holley Performance, Mr. Gasket continues to expand application coverage with more and more new products for race cars and muscle cars alike. Beyond the gaskets that made the Mr. Gasket brand what it is today is an endless variety of high-performance parts, including carburetor and fuel system components, chrome-plated accessories to dress up your engine bay, fuel additives, shifter accessories, cooling-system accessories, specialty tools, and a wide array of heavy-duty suspension and driveline components.