Engine Full Gasket Set
Overhaul Gasket Kit
Overhaul Gasket Kit; Incl. Cylinder Head Gaskets For Oval Ports/Intake Manifold/Timing Cover/Water Pump/Fuel Pump/Valve Cover Gaskets;
- Engine Make/Size: fits Chevrolet Big Block Mark IV
- Exhaust Port Shape: Square
- Exhaust Port Size: 1.850 in. x 1.900 in.
- Head Gasket Bore Diameter: 4.370 in.
- Head Gasket Compressed Thickness: 0.040 in.
- Head Gasket Material: MLS - Multi-Layer Steel
- Head Thickness: 0.062 in.
- Header Gasket Material: Ultra-Seal
- Intake Manifold Gasket Material: Ultra-Seal
- Intake Manifold Gasket Thickness: 0.060 in.
- Intake Port Shape: Oval
- Intake Port Size: 1.750 in. x 2.160 in.
- Oil Pan Gasket Material: Molded Rubber w/ Steel Carrier
- One Piece Oil Pan Gasket: Yes
- Rear Main Seal Type: Two Piece
- Valve Cover Gasket Material: Ultra Seal
- Valve Cover Gasket Thickness: 0.187 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: No
- Premium Gaskets
- Multi-Layer Steel Head Gaskets
Kits include all gaskets needed for a complete engine overhaul. Cylinder head, intake, exhaust, valve cover and oil pan. Distributor gasket (where applicable), timing cover, fuel pump, thermostat, water pump, and rear main seal. For OE replacement, high performance street, drag race and oval track.
Using his own '57 fits Chevy as a rolling test bed, drag racer Joe Hrudka launched the most famous gasket company in the world more than half a century ago. Building a name for himself and his company competing at Cleveland-area tracks Norwalk and Dragway 42, Hrudka quickly established Mr. Gasket as the go-to gasket source for racers with a line of head gaskets, exhaust gaskets, oil pan gaskets, and fasteners that sealed perfectly every time and withstood the punishing temperatures and pressures of racing. Now an important part of Holley Performance, Mr. Gasket continues to expand application coverage with more and more new products for race cars and muscle cars alike. Beyond the gaskets that made the Mr. Gasket brand what it is today is an endless variety of high-performance parts, including carburetor and fuel system components, chrome-plated accessories to dress up your engine bay, fuel additives, shifter accessories, cooling-system accessories, specialty tools, and a wide array of heavy-duty suspension and driveline components.