Owens Factory Custom TPO Running Boards
Owens Factory Custom TPO Running Boards; Wide Step; Boards Only; Brackets Sold Separately; 34 in. Driver/103 in. Passenger;
- Color: Black
- Material: Molded Plastic
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: Warning: This product can expose you to certain chemicals; which are known to the state of CA to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For mor information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Offers A True Factory Look At A Fraction Of The Cost
- Manufactured From Thermoplastic Polyolefin; TPO
- TPO Is A Durable Plastic
- TPO Holds Up In Extreme Temperatures/Weather
- The Material Offers Grip So Step Tread Is Not Necessary
- These Boards Are UV Protected And Painting Is Not Required
Whether you are a hunting or automotive enthusiast, we offer a wide variety of top quality - Made in USA - truck accessory products for you. Owens Products is known for its sleek designs and broad selection of truck running boards. We offer extensive applications for pickups, vans, SUVs, and CUVs. Owens Products produces pickup tool boxes with innovative designs as well as space saving garage and trailer organization and storage solutions.
Owens Classic was created 1965 with the invention of the Classic fifth wheel hitch and the Owens fifth wheel recreational trailer. The business evolved into the manufacturing of a variety of commercial trailers using the same fifth wheel concept. Owens designed the first aluminum running board in the market in 1977, which allowed the fifth wheel customer the ease of unlocking the fifth wheel hitch located in the truck bed. In 1989, Owens sold the fifth wheel hitch and a few years later also sold its trailer manufacturing plant, enabling the company to concentrate on its core business automotive accessories. Owens is a dominant force in the automotive aftermarket with product lines of plastic, fiberglass and aluminum running boards, aluminum tool boxes, dog boxes, garage and trailer accessories as well as its custom made products. During November 2007, Gary Kirtley, II purchased Owens Products and several internal changes were made. The company is now a strong and profitable company continuing to be family owned and operated. All products that Owens sells are proudly made in the USA.