Vintage Series 69 Polished Finish
Vintage Series 69 Polished Finish; Size 17x9; Bolt Pattern 8x6.5 in.; Back Space 4.75 in.; Offset -6; Max Load 3500;
- Back Spacing: 4.750 in.
- Bolt Pattern: 8x6.500 in.
- Finish: Polished
- Position: N/A
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Finish Provides Superior Strength
- Combines Lightweight Head Turning Styling
- Fully Polished Face
- Tested True For Load Carrying Capacity
- High Offset Brake Clearance
- Uses Counter Pressure Casting Technology
- Exceeds Customer Expectations
- Highest Quality Products At Competitive Costs
The Pro Comp Vintage is designed using State-Of-The-Art Low-Pressure-Casting Technology providing unsurpassed wheel strength, style and value. Pro Comp Alloys are amongst the highest load rated wheels in the industry, ranging from 2500 LBS to 3650 LBS per wheel. Pro Comp Alloy Wheels combine a light weight, head turning style available in a wide range of finishes and offer The Pro Comp Promise; the only transferable warranty in the industry.
Established in 1998, Pro Comp Tires proudly works to meet the ever increasing demands of the 4x4 industry. Since our founding, we have grown to be one of the top tire-manufacturing contenders in the aftermarket industry. This has been supported by the release of our Pro Comp wheels in 2001, designed to be the strongest steel and cast wheels in the market. Using a simplified approach that focuses exclusively on Pro Comp off road tires and wheels, this allows us not only to deliver the best price to our customers, but also offer a shopping experience that is fast and simple as we continue to strive for unmatched customer service each and everyday. Pro Comp Tires chooses to focus on wheels and tires for a simple, effective, and affordable shopping experience. Featuring a no-hassle, user-friendly approach to finding the right off road tires and wheels for your vehicle, Pro Comp Tires sticks to the basics to deliver wheels and tires as quickly and affordably as possible.